Federal Criminal Appeals Lawyer in the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
If you have been convicted of a crime and would like to appeal your case to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, you need to contact our Federal Criminal Appeals Attorneys. You can call 1-800- APPEALS for a free consultation. We are a boutique law firm that focuses on providing our clients with the most zealous representation to ensure the best results. Don’t go through the Federal Appeals process alone. Let our experienced and talented Federal Appeals Attorneys guide you through every step of the process.
You must appeal to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals if you have been convicted or took a plea deal in one of the following U.S. District Courts:
- District of Maryland
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- District of South Carolina
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- Northern District of West Virginia
- Southern District of West Virginia
Any disposition entered in any of these courts must appeal to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals; time is limited and you must act expeditiously.
After a conviction or a plea agreement, you must file a Notice of Appeal within 30 days! This ensures that you are able to appeal your case in a timely fashion. What happens if you don’t file a notice of appeal in time? You should contact us immediately so we can review your case and examine the issues.
Our Federal Criminal Appeals Attorneys can handle every type of criminal case argued before the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. This includes, but is not limited to
- Assault, robbery, burglary, grand theft auto, larceny;
- Drug possession and sale, firearm crimes, money laundering, gang crimes;
- Bank fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud, mortgage fraud, tax evasion, deceptive accounting, insider trading, and fraud committed against federal agencies;
- Environmental crimes, public corruption, export and customs violations; and
- International organized crime, passport and visa fraud, counterfeiting crimes.
Our justice system guarantees every individual their fair shot in court. Our system of appeals ensures that the rules of the justice system are followed. We examine your entire case record and look for injustices. There are multiple times throughout your conviction where you may have been treated unfairly and deserve to have a second chance to prove your innocence, shorten your sentence, or change the terms of your sentence. We write motions for leniency, clemency, and pardons. We write appeals based upon new evidence or claims of ineffective assistance of counsel. We write direct appeals based on errors made by the judge, the lawyers, and the jury during your trial. No mistake is too small to be considered and no trial ever goes without error.
How do you get started on getting the justice you deserve? Contact us at 1- 800-APPEALS and let our qualified criminal appeals attorneys help you. The Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals will not protect your rights – we can. Our appeals attorneys know the law, know the process, and know how to craft an expertly written brief to guarantee your appeal to justice.